We welcome health care educators interested in coming to Peru to assess our programs for your students.
Whilst here you will have the opportunity to:
• Participate in our Medical Spanish course.
• Participate in or observation of the work of health care facilities and programs.
• Quality accommodation, with 2 meals per day.
• To instigate/carry out research along with local health care professionals.
• To develop international collaboration opportunities for your school.
The Visiting Faculty Program is open to health care educators teaching undergraduate and post graduate health programs.