We welcome health care educators interested in coming to Peru to assess our programs for your students.
Whilst here you will have the opportunity to:
• Participate in our Medical Spanish course.
• Participate in or observation of the work of health care facilities and programs.
• Quality accommodation, with 2 meals per day.
• To instigate/carry out research along with local health care professionals.
• To develop international collaboration opportunities for your school.
The Visiting Faculty Program is open to health care educators teaching undergraduate and post graduate health programs.
There is no charge for visiting faculty. Just your flights getting here and pocket money.