Visiting Faculty Program
We welcome health care educators interested in coming to Peru for a short period of time to see the Peruvian health care system at first hand.
Whilst here you will have the opportunity to:
• Participate in our Medical Spanish course.
• Participate in or observation of the work of health care facilities and programs.
• Quality accommodation, with 2 meals per day.
• To instigate/carry out research along with local health care professionals.
• To develop international collaboration opportunities for your school.
The Visiting Faculty Program is open to health care educators teaching undergraduate and post graduate health programs.
All that we ask is that whilst here you are willing to provide some teaching at local health facilities and/or Universities.