We welcome healthcare educators interested in coming to Peru to assess our programs for your students.
While here, you will have the opportunity to:
• Participate in our Medical Spanish course.
• Participate in or observation of the work of healthcare facilities and programs.
• Quality accommodation, with two meals per day.
• To instigate research along with local healthcare professionals.
• To develop international collaboration opportunities for your school.
While here, we also welcome you to participate in our Friday Community Health Fairs
The Visiting Faculty Program is open to university healthcare educators teaching undergraduate and postgraduate health programs.
There is no charge for visiting faculty for up to one week.
Where do participants come from
We can facilitate research programs
What do they say about us