We welcome health care educators interested in coming to Peru to assess our programs for your students.
While here you will have the opportunity to:
• Participate in our Medical Spanish course.
• Participate in or observation of the work of health care facilities and programs.
• Quality accommodation, with two meals per day.
• To instigate research along with local health care professionals.
• To develop international collaboration opportunities for your school.
While here we also welcome you to participate on our Friday Community Health Fairs
The Visiting Faculty Program is open to university health care educators teaching undergraduate and postgraduate health programs.
There is no charge for visiting faculty. Just your flights getting here and pocket money.